zaterdag 10 november 2012

Sign the Balfour Declaration!

November 2, 2012 marks the 95th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration.


Sign below and show your support
for our one and only Jewish State!


http://israelforever.org/signbalfourdeclaration/

Henoch's Reason(s) to Sign the Balfour Declaration:

"Turn, O backsliding children (Israel's), saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion." (Jeremiah 3:14)

"But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come. And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded. And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the Lord. Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land." (From Ezekiel 36)

"At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name (O' Yisrael) and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD." (Zephaniah 3:20)

Balfour Day: A Call for Celebration


HAPPY BALFOUR DAY!